African Hair Braiding in Irving, TX
If you are looking for reliable, professional African hair braiding techs in Irving, TX, Beauty Concepts is who you need to call. But not only do we provide hair braiding services, but we also provide several other services including sew in weaves (full and partial), virgin relaxers, and even lashes! Of Course, we do it all. So don’t waste your time going here and there looking for the services you want. Save yourself some time and money by stopping in to see our experts here at Beauty Concepts Salon. Regardless if you’re looking to treat your natural hair or African hair braiding in Irving, TX, we have you covered! Set up your appointment by dialing 817-724-9059.
Quality Hair Braiding in Irving, TX
We are a full service salon that can take care of all of your hair care needs as well as your African hair braiding desires. Here a few of the styles that our pros offer.
- Faux Locks This style is achieved using kinky or kanekalon extensions and a tight wrapping technique that mimics the appearance of natural dreadlocks.
- Havana Twists Havana twists are a larger version of Senegalese twists, and are typically done using natural-looking, kinky, or synthetic extensions.
- Kids’ BraidsWe offer most of our signature African braid styles for children of all ages.
- Kinky Twists Kinky twists are a low-maintenance style created using natural-looking or “kinky” synthetic extensions.
- Micro Braids Micro braid styles are completed using a technique in which only the hair base is braided.
- Senegalese Twists This beautiful style of long, elegant twists originated from the west African country Senegal.
- Single Braids Single braids are done using a technique that includes long or short extensions used to braid the client’s hair from the scalp to the end of the braid.
- Tree Braids This braiding method that combines partial cornrows and a full head of extensions, leaving clients with loose, flowing tresses.
- Weaves Weaves are the perfect option for clients seeking to add fullness or length to their natural hair. Full sew in or partial sew in (tracks) options are available.
- …and more!
If you don’t see the style that you’re looking for on the list above, that doesn’t mean that we don’t do it. Contact our salon today if you’re in Arlington, TX searching for the best in African hair braiding.
Don’t ever think that you have to settle for mediocre when it comes to your hair. Do yourself and you hair a favor and come to Beauty Concepts Salon. We are the experts on healthy hair care and African hair braiding in Arlington, TX. So be sure to set up your appointment with us online or give us a call at 817-724-9059.